About this blog

This blog examines current ideas on alternative treatments for Crohn's disease. Although the medical community will tell you that diet doesn't matter, or that alternative treatments are worthless for treating Crohn's disease, this is only because there hasn't been as much double blind clinical testing for most alternative treatments. Therefore they cannot with certainty offer them to you. But, the truth is, many treatments can have an effect on Crohn's disease, or at least improve your general health. We attempt to examine them here.


Sunday, April 9, 2017

NAET and Crohn's Disease: Can Allergy Elimination Help?

When I first heard about Nambudripad's Allergy Elimination Technique (NAET) I laughed at the ridiculousness of it. But the person telling me about it was Dr. Nelson, of the Center for Advanced Medicine, in Encinitas, CA, and I actually had a great deal of respect for this man. So I decided to give it a try.

The idea behind NAET is that if you balance your body energetically in the presence of an allergen, that your body developes an acceptance of it. This is accomplished with acupuncture or acupressure, and the patient holds small vials of water that have the "energy signature" of a substance.

I have been around for quite some time, but this was a new paradigm to me, the idea that there was an "energetic" side to me, that is unseen on the body, but has meridians that have very specific pathways throughout the body.

After "clearing" to the first couple of "mixes", I tried the vitamin C mix. This clearing caused me to have dizziness, light flashes, nausea, and most disturbingly, angioedema, which frightened me enough to go to the emergency room.

Now I knew there was something real to this. And in my typical steely determination, I was going to conquer this and move ahead in my health. I went on to try the calcium mix. This caused a week long bought of illness, but in the end overcame an allergy to milk! I was hooked!

Then I tried the sugar mix. This time, immediately after being treated, I began to get very ill. I was so ill that I couldn't drive home from the appointment for three hours. I went on to have a week long period where I was extremely ill, as ill as I have been with a bad flu. I also had angioedema then too, just not as bad. Toward the end of the week, my blood pressure spiked very high and my heart hurt, and I almost went to the emergency room. But it got better.

After that, I continued to have feelings of hand tingling and throat closing, constantly for months, then only when I was sick. It has been ten years now, and I basically have never recovered from it. I even visited Dr. Nambudripad up in Buena Park, but she could not help me recover.

So...I do not really like NAET. It is tremendously powerful, and it taught me the power of the energy system of the body. It is not a silly parlor trick. My experience though is not typical. Most people do not have this much trouble!

Can NAET help Crohn's disease? I would definitely recommend other therapies first, over NAET. For one thing, many food allergies and sensitivities can be resolved by resolving leaky gut using such things as Restore, Enteragam or probiotics. I would recommend trying NAET after you have done everything else, and there is a pesky food allergy you want to get rid of.

1 comment:

  1. How I became a happy woman again
    With tears of joy and happiness i am giving out my testimony to all viewers on line, my problem with Stomach Cancer stage IB  has caused me many pains and sadness especially in my family.
    I was so afraid of loosing my life, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting
    therapy hundreds of times, unfortunately they did not find a definitive solution to my problem, I cried all day and night, do I have to live my life this way? I searched all true the internet for care, I was scammed by internet fraudsters times without numbers… until a friend of mine who stays in the UK introduced me to a friend of hers who was cured of the same disease, and she introduced me to Dr Itua who cured her from Breast Cancer by this email/WhatsApp +2348149277967,  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. I contacted him and he promised that all will be fine and I had faith.He send me his herbnal medicines through Courier servcie and i was instructed on how to drink it for three weeks to cure,I followed the instruction given to me and Today am a happy woman again. He cures all kind of diseases like__Brain cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Ovarian cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Herpes,,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis.
    Intestinal cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
    Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Leukemia.

    ReplyDelete